PROGRAM EVALUATION: ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES AND PRACTICAL GUIDELINES
- Fitzpatrick/sanders (veja mais livros deste autor)
- PEARSON ED.(veja mais livros desta editora)
Em 6x de: R$ 116,14Comprar
- 1x de R$ 673,30 (0% de desconto)
- 2x de R$ 336,65 (0% de desconto)
- 3x de R$ 224,43 (0% de desconto)
- 4x de R$ 174,22 com juros
- 5x de R$ 139,37 com juros
- 6x de R$ 116,14 com juros
As schools and other organizations increase their demand for information on program effectiveness and outcomes, it has become even more important for students to understand the prevalent approaches and models for evaluation, including approaches based on objectives and logic models, participative, and decision-making approaches. The new tenth edition of Program Evaluation not only covers these vital approaches but also teaches readers how to best mix and match elements of different approaches to conduct optimal evaluation studies for individual programs. Helping both students as well as professionals who are new to the field, this text provides practical guidelines for conducting evaluations, from identifying the questions that the evaluation should address, to determining how to collect and analyze evaluative information, to ascertaining how to provide evaluative information to others.
- Código de barras:
- 0.00cm x 0.00cm x 0.00cm
- PEARSON ED.
- Ano de publicação: